Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you pick-up in Austin or San Antonio?
A: Yes we do, for an additional charge. Please email or call us to receive a quote.
- Besides wineries, do you visit
breweries and distilleries?
A: Yes, please make sure you let us know that you are interested in visiting a brewery or distillery, so we can make the proper arrangements.
- What is the maximum number of passengers that your company can carry?
A: The maximum number of passengers is 25.
- Are parties allowed to eat and drink on the bus?
A: Yes, but we do ask that you try to keep it as clean as when you stepped in. The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the shuttle that occur during the duration of the services, either by themselves or by any members of their party. Sanitation fee is $250.00.
- Where do y'all pick up?
A: We can pick up wherever y'all are staying. Please note that an additional charge could be added, depending on distance.
- Is gratuity included?
A: A 20% gratuity will be included in the final price.
- What does lunch for a 4-winery tour include?
A: It includes fresh deli meat sandwiches plus chips and water.
- What is your cancellation policy?
A: No REFUNDS unless RPI (Refund Policy Insurance) is purchased.
Any Natural Disasters are exempt from Cancellation Policy. Full refunds will be given.
- How much do non-drinkers pay for a tour?
A: The fee for a non-drinker is $75.
- Do you provide wedding shuttle service?
A: Yes we do; please call or email us for a quote.