Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you pick-up in Austin or San Antonio?
A: Yes we do, for an additional charge. Please email or call us to receive a quote.
- Besides wineries, do you visit
breweries and distilleries?
A: Yes, please make sure you let us know that you are interested in visiting a brewery or distillery, so we can make the proper arrangements.
- What is the maximum number of passengers that your company can carry?
A: The maximum number of passengers is 25.
- Are parties allowed to eat and drink on the bus?
A: Yes, but we do ask that you try to keep it as clean as when you stepped in. The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the shuttle that occur during the duration of the services, either by themselves or by any members of their party. Sanitation fee is $250.00.
- Where do y'all pick up?
A: We can pick up wherever y'all are staying. Please note that an additional charge could be added, depending on distance.
- Is gratuity included?
A: A 20% gratuity will be included in the final price.
- What does lunch for a 4-winery tour include?
A: It includes fresh deli meat sandwiches plus chips and water.
- When is payment due for groups of 11 or more paying the special group rate?
A: Unlike tours for groups smaller than 11 people that pay online, larger groups of 11 or more will require a credit card to hold the reservation, and payment will be due at the end of the tour. Please call or email for more information.
- What is you cancellation policy?
A: If you have to cancel, you have 10 days before the tour to do so. Scheduling a tour is a lot of work and cancelling after the 10 day mark will result in a non-refundable tour.
- How much do non-drinkers pay for a tour?
A: The fee for a non-drinker is $55.
- Do you provide wedding shuttle service?
A: Yes we do; please call or email us for a quote.